We are currently recruiting for passionate Early Childhood Educators, to fill all roles within the centre from Trainee’s, Certificate ||| & IV Educators, Diploma Qualified Educators, an Early Childhood Teacher, Food Coordinator, Assistant Manager and Centre Manager. Be part of something truly special, as our Leederville centre is home to the very latest in Early Childhood pedagogy.
What you will bring
• Passion for providing exceptional care for children
• Passion for the outdoors and educating children by incorporating their natural surroundings
• Qualifications in Early Childhood Education and Care, as per each position
• Comprehensive knowledge of the EYLF and the National Quality Standards
• Good Communication and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of Early Childhood Theorists
• Ability to confidently write learning stories and journals, using an online App
Why choose Tall Tree Early Learning?
• Join a passionate and dedicated team of educators who will help you grow your career in childcare
• Take part in on the job learning to help you expand and develop as an educator
• Focus on quality and excellence in everything we do
• Be supported by a team of outstanding leaders with genuine flexibility for your family, your study or any other personal commitments
• Benefit from our Health & Wellbeing Program
• Paid hours for staff meeting attendance
• Receive team bonus incentives that recognise your contribution
• Enjoy regular social events and team building opportunities throughout the year
• Receive employee discount at any Early Learning and Outside School Hours Care owned by the Atlantis Group
If you are a passionate Early Childhood Educator at any level of your career and looking to make a change to experience a different approach to childcare, then we would love to hear from you.